Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We survived!

I don't know what it is about holidays that makes the little munchkins go crazy. I think the main reason it's like that is because of the fact that we veer off our regular schedule. Despite their excitement for the festivities of passing out their valentines, they were so well behaved (as well behaved as little first graders can be!) We actually got to do reading centers, a little bit of math and then it was time for them to pass out their treats.

While each team passed out their cards, I had them work on a heart coloring activity and also write/draw a card for their parents. Those that were done with both those activities got to read their cards. I also requested that they NOT open any of the candy but enjoy those at home.

Some of my V-day swag from the children.
Cutest cup from one of my kids. What a great idea!
I hope all of you survived today!!

0 notes to mrs. k:

Post a Comment