Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fabulous Finds: Lakeshore Outlet

Hello everyone!  I just wanted to let everyone know about something I JUST discovered in California and after 13 years of teaching!  We all love Lakeshore Learning Store for their adorable products for primary education but we don't always love their prices.  Especially with budget cuts and what not, we just CANNOT afford to purchase the lovely pocket charts, games, activities, and furniture because it is just too much.  

The other day, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase a new calendar pocket chart for my room because my old calendar just wasn't doing the trick.  The pocket chart was going to cost $90 plus tax.  I went to Lakeshore in Carson, Ca with the intention of buying it full price.  Little did I realize that Carson is the headquarters for Lakeshore and there's an OUTLET there.  I'm talking Lakeshore products for 40-75% off!!  Sometimes the products had some missing pieces or the box was damaged but you can also find discontinued items because they changed the box or it was a return.

the outside of the store
the entrance to the outlet.  There is also a regular store.
rows and rows of books, games, furniture
more eye candy
furniture
more products

I could have stayed there for DAYS but I pried myself out of there by the skin of my pants.  And luck would have it that they had the calendar pocket chart and I was able to buy it for $35 plus tax!  All the pieces were in tact.  It was in there because the box was damaged!  Oh the joys of finding a bargain!!!

Have you ever been to a Lakeshore Outlet store?  If there's one near you, you should definitely check it out!

0 notes to mrs. k:

Post a Comment